If you have postural imbalances, back pain, tight hips, or “weak glutes” and search on Google you’ll find over 1.5 billion (yes, billion — that’s not a typo unfortunately) results to fix your problem.
But how do you know what’s going to work for you? How do you get to the root of your specific challenges?
There’s so much noise it can be daunting to sort through it all.
In this episode, I go over five key shifts to help rebuild your foundations, create trust and restore confidence in your body.
If you’re looking to stop chasing someone else’s goals and work on what makes you feel good, I think you’ll get a lot out of today’s episode.
Mentioned on the show today:
- The importance of developmental movements to help rebuild your body maps
- Reconnecting with your deeper core muscles (like the transverse abdominus or TVA) to reduce pain and tension
- Why every day should be spine day
- How to design your environment to create a healthier body
- Why it’s important to train for who YOU want to be
Subscribe for more valuable episodes
Please subscribe to the show to get future episodes delivered straight to your device.
New episodes released every Wednesday!
Music by Muciojad from HookSounds